So all I had eaten on Saturday was
When I woke up - Friand (i think) from the box of desert that was left here on the 1st
At 2 something - I had the leftovers of steamboat. 2 small bowls. Finished it off with three scoops of yoghurt ice cream from Tip Top. I also had a few cups of fizzies
At around 6 ish - I had another desert from the box. A tart of some kind. Had two thirds of a mango as well.
Today, Sunday I had
When I woke up around 9ish - a small bowl of koko crunch. i actually wanted oats but the microvave didn't want to work with me.
A bit before 2 - a piece of toast with butter. i need more food though. maybe i'll scramble eggs. but lazy. I'll just have another toast with peanut butter.
Comments
Post a Comment