Tuesday
Went for Karaoke.
At 12ish - Sichuan Noodle Soup from Ancestral + big big glass of Traditional Ice Milk Tea
At 8 ish - Ate a few pieces of caramel popcorn as was making it
Wednesday
Early 12 ish - Sambal tumis and egg and lettuce and a bit of rice. 2 small bowls.
At 7 ish - Leftover of above and one piece of toast plus caramel popcorn before
I know. Its late. But I had a meeting that finished only at 7pm. I didn't eat breakfast though. Which was very bad. I think breakfast helps me to tahan better.
Will try to eat breakfast tomorrow.
Went for Karaoke.
At 12ish - Sichuan Noodle Soup from Ancestral + big big glass of Traditional Ice Milk Tea
At 8 ish - Ate a few pieces of caramel popcorn as was making it
Wednesday
Early 12 ish - Sambal tumis and egg and lettuce and a bit of rice. 2 small bowls.
At 7 ish - Leftover of above and one piece of toast plus caramel popcorn before
I know. Its late. But I had a meeting that finished only at 7pm. I didn't eat breakfast though. Which was very bad. I think breakfast helps me to tahan better.
Will try to eat breakfast tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment